Print books and eBooks in a single acquisitions workflow for libraries
CoInfo offers libraries the convenience of eBook acquisition, integrating CoInfo's print books with eBooks from the major publishers.
Libraries prefer to make an informed choice of format (eBook, paperback, hardback). At CoInfo, we provide these choices in one place - coinfo.com.au - offering a single entry discovery, selection and acquisition workflow that provides library staff with all the necessary details to make informed decisions easily. Our linking of print books, single eBooks, and eBook collections in our website helps libraries avoid duplication. For more details about CoInfo's workflow options and eBook platforms, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How does a library buy eBooks?
- Bundles, or subject collections
- Single titles
- Online selection by library patrons (purchase on demand)
- Selectors prefer to view and select in one place, making format choice at time of selection
- Acquisitions prefer to make their platform choice and model in the same workflow
Why choose CoInfo?
- Unique breadth of business to handle all one-time purchases and subscriptions
- We operate a full-service subscription agency and a monograph wholesaler
- We are delivering unique Print On Demand and Out Of Print solutions
- Offering Books and eBooks selection in a single integrated library workflow
- We offer e-preferred or e-only Approval Plans
- On request, we can provide tailored lists of single title eBooks by subject
- We negotiate with, and understand aggregator and publisher platforms
- We provide information on coverage, access, pricing and arrange trials, licensing and setup
- Assemble consortium deals and represent local needs to global and local publishers
CoInfo offers libraries the convenience of eBook acquisition, integrating CoInfo's print books with individual eBook titles from the major publishers through our partnerships with EBL and ebrary. Learn more